We all hear or think the "kids these days" expression! However, so many times things happen and I realize "whoa, kids these days have no idea!" So, what are some things that make me think this?
1. Asking my children to roll up or down the window and having them ask "why do you say roll?"
2. Describing a dog as a Lassie dog to students a few years ago and receiving blank stares back.
3. Knowing they'll never get why having a pencil nearby could be handy when watching a movie or listening to music.
4. Pressing save and seeing a square thing in the corner as the picture... shouldn't it be a cloud now?
5. Complaining about the speed of the internet, when I'm thinking if only you knew what it was like to wait for an internet connection!
6. Finding out that my American Girl doll has not only been retired, but has actually had enough time to be re-released as a classic!!!
As soon as I hit post, 10 other things are going to pop into my head... but I'll just add them as comments of course! What can you add to the list?